See this great image? It’s the work of @MAMK, a brillant -human- mind met during last Lift Conference, on which he mixes many elements not necesserally linked at the beginning.
It’s a story of addition, in addition of being a story of connections and people.
When I think of the 3 coming days, I stumble upon some random thoughts:
– How many iPads will there be among the roughly 1000 participants? (I want to see and touch one !) Remembering back to 2007’s conference, not everybody had a laptop! (me included)
– Will there be a “check-ins” war at the CICG? ?
– Connected people: some people met at Lift have become friends.
– Connected people: 3 years ago, I was looking around during “networking” breaks, wondering how the hell you “do network”?? Today, I fear not to meet all the people I am looking forward to seeing- again, or for the first time.
– connected people: a twitter list to help connecting people before and during the event
– Connected people: a question: what will change after these 3 intensely rich days? It is (a Lift Conference), every time a unique occasion of intense questioning. New ideas blossom. New vision takes shape.
– what would look like the addition of all the content produced during 3 days? What could it lead to?
But first, place to … the people! And to the inspiring program.